- Open to all athletes aged 35 and over on the day of competition.
- Athletes can choose to race in as many or as few of the races nominated under this series as they like.
- Winners from each round will progress to the final.
- Handicapping for each round is based on current 300m Masters handicaps.
- Handicapping for the Final is discretionary but will be set to a target time.
- Winners sash & trophy
- Min. $1,500 prize pool.
- Singlets and prizes for all finalists.
Thanks to the following sponsors: Les Williams, Matthew Webster, Jaguar Apparel
- Stawell (Final)
*If an athlete wins a second race in the series, the runner up from that round will progress to the final.
*The Docklands and Ringwood 300m Masters races will be the first and second emergencies (if required).
*The final is confirmed to be run on Easter Monday at Stawell.