Attention Athletes & Trainers,
- Those athletes entered but wishing not to compete in the Open and Women’s Stawell Gifts must scratch officially before 7pm on Good Friday. Those that fail to do so will be fined the $100 late scratching fee. Athletes do not have to accept for the Gift events.
To scratch from the Open or Women's Gift's, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 5358 1326.
- Athletes entered for the 200m Open must officially accept by the completion of the 400m Open heats on Easter Saturday afternoon. Heats will then be drawn for those that have accepted.
- Athletes must accept with the Stawell officials for all other events, minimum of 20 minutes before the FIRST heat of that event.
- No practice starts will be allowed (with the gun) in the warm up area.
- Only athletes and coaches involved in up-coming races, and those warming down from recently contested events will be allowed on the area.
- Trainers and athletes competing on Easter Monday will be required to collect a pass from the Hall of Fame to gain access to on-field arena. Please collect your pass upon arrival.