REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. IT WILL RE-OPEN IN SEPTEMBER 2019
DO NOT COMPLETE THIS FORM
Life Members – Please contact the VAL office to receive free registration
It is the athletes responsibility to submit athletic performances completed outside the VAL competition.
Failure to do so is in breach of VAL Regulations.
You must record all performances achieved at (but not limited to) school, club, state national and international events.
This must include performances from any relevant sport or discipline such as (but not limited to) all forms of athletics,
fun runs, beach and jump events.
Athletes are required to submit personal best times and race wins as soon as practicably possible
after achieving the result and must be submitted in reasonable time prior to your next Victorian athletic league event.
You must submit your performances on your "Athlete Profile" page once you have completed registration.
1) I acknowledge that upon registering with the Victorian Athletic League and upon entering any competition conducted under its auspices, I am subject to, and shall abide by, the Rules & Regulations and Code of Conduct for Athletes of the Victorian Athletic League.
2) I attest that I will be physically fit to compete safely in any Victorian Athletic League event and further acknowledge that I have sole responsibility for my personal possessions and athletic equipment during any Victorian Athletic League event.
3) I agree to be bound by the VAL Anti-Doping Policy as amended from time to time. A copy of the VAL Anti-Doping Policy can be found on the VAL website.
4) I declare that the information provided in this registration application true and correct.
5) Registration fees are not refundable due to injury or illness.