Collecting the following information allows us to better understand our running community so that we can tailor communications and develop and deliver relevant products and services.
What is the main language spoken at home?
Terms & Conditions - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- I acknowledge that I must submit all performances outside of the VAL competition as directed on the Athlete Profile page.
- I acknowledge that upon registering with the Victorian Athletic League and upon entering any competition conducted under its auspices, I am subject to, and shall abide by, the Rules & Regulations and Code of Conduct for Athletes of the Victorian Athletic League.
- I attest that I will be physically fit to compete safely in any Victorian Athletic League event and further acknowledge that I have sole responsibility for my personal possessions and athletic equipment during any Victorian Athletic League event.
- I agree to be bound by the VAL Anti-Doping Policy, which is adopted to the Sport Integrity Australia Policy. A copy of the VAL Anti-Doping Policy can be found on the VAL website.
- I declare that the information provided in this registration application true and correct.
- Registration fees are not refundable due to injury or illness.
- If I am under the age of 18, I have permission from a parent or guardian to complete this registration and payment process.
- I agree to my contact information being shared with the Department of Health and Human Services Victoria, should this be necessary for the purpose of contact tracing in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic.
I agree to the Terms & Conditions *