NOTE - Events that contain VAL competitions are not classified as 'Community sport' and must adhere to the Victorian Government CovidSafe Settings for 'Events' under the Open Premises Directions (OPD).
The below requirements are in place until further requirements as directed by the Victorian Government:
COVID-19 vaccination requirements:
- All attendees must check in to each venue using the Services Victoria app and the Victorian Government QR code
- All attendees aged 16+ including participants, organisers, volunteers, and spectators, are required to be fully vaccinated. Only those below the age of 16 or who have an approved exemption are excluded.
Proof of vaccination
- Attendees will need to show proof of vaccination to gain entry to events across Victoria. Find out how to get your Covid-19 Digital Vaccination Certificate here
To keep yourself, your friends and your family safe there are four key actions that Victorians are being asked to continue:
- Stay at home and get tested if you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), however mild.
- Practise good hygiene
- Keep your distance - stay 1.5 metres away from people where you can
- Wear a face mask when required
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via (03) 4239 0211 or email@example.com
The VAL CovidSafe Plan sets out how the VAL meet all the requirements as set out by the Victorian Government. The plan outlines CovidSafe practices and protocols for athletes, clubs, staff and spectators.
Latest version: CovidSafe Plan version 1.7 (17 Nov 2021)
Mental health and wellbeing
This is still an anxious and uncertain time for everyone as we work through COVID-19 restrictions. Support is vital and available to you. For more information about managing stress and support options, call the Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support Services on 1800 512 348 or visit the DHHS website here.
Lifeline Australia 13 11 14 A crisis support service offering short term support at any time for people who are having difficulty coping or staying safe. www.lifeline.org.au
Beyond Blue 1800 512 348 Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support Service. https://coronavirus.beyondblue.org.au/
Headspace – Call 1800 650 890 or online at www.headspace.org.au
If you are unsure who to talk to, please contact your general practitioner for advice.